Thymosin Beta-4 is a protein which consists of 43 amino acids. TB-500 is a synthetic fraction of the protein thymosin beta-4. The main purpose of this peptide is to promote healing. The healing effects of TB-500 have been observed in tendons, ligaments, muscle, skin, heart, and eyes. Thymosin beta-4 is naturally produced in higher concentration where tissue has been damaged. This peptide is also a very potent anti-inflammatory agent.
Any concepts of the biological role of thymosin β4 must inevitably be coloured by the demonstration that total ablation of the thymosin β4 gene in the mouse allows apparently normal embryonic development of mice which are fertile as adults.
- Up-regulates Actin and forms a ternary complex with actin and profilin
- Increases cell healing
- Improves cell migration to the cite of the injury
- Improves soft tissue repair (tendon, ligament, muscle sports, and athletic injuries)
- Reduces scar tissue
- May improve hair regrowth
- Improves the mortality rate
- Significant repair and regenerative properties
- Enlarged muscle growth, muscle tone, and muscular stamina