BPC-157, (the healing peptide) is composed of 15 amino acids, is a partial sequence of body protection compound (BPC) that is discovered in and isolated from the human gastric juice. Experimentally it has been demonstrated to accelerate the healing of many different wounds, including tendon-to-bone healing and superior healing of damaged ligaments. Also, BPC 157 seems to protect organs and to prevent ulcers of the stomach. This peptide is also shown to decrease pain in damaged areas. Those who suffer from discomfort due to muscle sprains, tears and damage may benefit from treatment with this peptide. It can also help aid skin burns to heal at a faster rate and increase blood flow to damaged tissues.
This particular sequence does not exist in nature so it’s considered synthetic. It has been derived from proteins found in digestive juices and also from a protective protein found in the stomach.
Vitamin injections used with peptides can have many noticeable beneficial factors. If you’re feeling rundown, fatigued, or could use a major metabolism boost, there is an easy and simple solution that doesn’t involve pills, surgery, or even a treadmill. Expand your physical and mental limits while giving your body a boost. Our vitamin injections offer long lasting effects, have a 100% absorption rate and take seconds to administer.
If you are looking for a way to accelerate the healing process or improve athletic performance, BPC-157 offers many benefits including:
- Accelerated wound healing (muscle, ligament, tendon, nerve)
- Has been shown to decrease pain in damaged areas
- Increases growth hormone receptors
- Promotes the outgrowth of tendon fibroblasts, cell survival under stress, and the migration of tendon fibroblasts
- Improves digestive function
- May improve blood pressure and NO production
- Protects and heals inflamed intestinal epithelium (leaky gut)
- It has also been shown to help with IBS (Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome)
- Protects the liver from toxic insults (alcohol, antibiotics, etc.) and promotes healing
- Tendon healing
- Decreases pain
- Increases collagen synthesis
- Quicker recovery times post-injury
- Wound and bone healing
- Decreases inflammation
- Reduces intestinal issues
- Protects the heart
- Reverses opioid tolerance
- Enhance GABA neurotransmisson